Sunday, November 16, 2008

tania's "cover"

since this is my first post, let me just introduce myself...physically...


Christine and Tania were walking along the shops nearby their college and Tania suddenly thought of trimming her hair.



Tania: i wanna cut my hair la. i'm getting bored of it..

Chris: why? your hair is nice..it suits you...

you are the definition of your style...

Tania: *gave the "huh???" expression*

Chris: its like you've created your own style...



hmmm...that got me thinking...she said that whatever I'm wearing, or how I look represents me. I know you probably would think "DUH!". But i never thought of it and it's really interesting actually, to know how people label others and how these stereotypes started. People tend to judge things based on the cover, no doubt about it! So let me just show you how MY cover looks like...



baby-tees


skinny jeans

i wear them almost everyday!


ballerina flats


they are so comfy!

No comments: