Tuesday, November 25, 2008

series of events

hmmm..so many things are happening at the same time here..
first of all, the job at Kumon was awesome until the part where i have to quit!
I really like working there but its kinda boring if u don't have anyone to talk to. And boy, the time passes really fast!
And the kids are just adorable.
Basically, i just mark thier worksheets and guide them through if they have any problems with the worksheets.
But the problem is, I have to work till 10pm which I can't cos I have to walk back home. My parents didn't like the thought of that, so i have to quit =(
There's goes my shopping spree...haih...
secondly, whatever happens to Kevin?? He hasn't reply my messages and he was suppose to meet me last 2 saturdays ago to return the book from the library which i lent to him, but he stood me up and its now 2 weeks overdue!
thirdly, i'm so happy that i didnt fail any of the subjects this semester! (i just found out that the results were released online). Judging from my results, i did a lil better compared to the previous semester! =)
fourthly, game day was awesome! Got to know more people from my church and they should definately do this more often since the youth congregation is a lil large and its hard to bond or have fellowship with each other. I really enjoyed it. We played wii, guesstures, pictionary, taboo, and mafia!! hahaha...that was the funniest.

No comments: