Friday, November 21, 2008

I Got The Job!! =D

Yay!! I got the job!!

I've been eyeing on a job at Kumon (and i've been praying hard about it) since my friend is now working there, but in a different branch and he's actually working full-time there eventhough he's still studying.

Since I have nothing better to do at home, I thought why not earn some money?? In that way, I can go shopping!! XD

So, I went to the the nearest Kumon centre which is located just somewhere near where I live and took down their number.

I called Mr.Ng (the boss) today and he asked me to see him this afternoon. He informed me about the procedure and stuff and I'm starting next Monday!

He also told me that i will be working under his wife and i'm told that she is very particular, so I have to take of my nail polish and dress decently.

I have to admit, I feel kind of intimidated already...hmmm...

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Dun go teaching people bad stuff okay? Good luck.